February 2015 Contests - Instant Cash Giveaways!

Descriptions and results for ShareCash contests.

Support ShareCash Support

CONTESTS: February Registrations & Referrals.

1. NEW members that register during the month of February 2015 will be eligible for Instant Cash Giveaways.

2. OLD members with inactive ShareCash accounts, that have not earned in over three months, will be eligible for an Instant Cash Bonus, if in February they contact support@sharecash.org to enter the contest.

3. ALL members whose REFERRALS have been registered in the month of February, in addition to a lifetime 5%+ commission, they will also receive an one time Instant Cash Bonus.

PRIZE: Instant Cash Bonus up to $1000. The amount of the Instant Cash Bonus will be determined by the total earnings for the first 30 consecutive days after the date you or your referral register in February.

30 Days Earnings-------------------Instant Cash Prize

$ 500 - $ 1,000------------------------- $ 50
$ 1,001 - $ 2,000 -----------------------$ 100
$ 2,001 - $ 3,000 -----------------------$ 200
$ 3,001 - $ 6,000 -----------------------$ 300
$ 6,001 - $ 10,000----------------------$ 500
$10,001 -$ 20,000 ----------------------$ 800
$20,001+---------------------------------$1,000

You will be a winner, if yours or your referral's earnings fall in any of the above categories.

All winners, please email support@sharecash.org after MARCH 1, 2015 to claim your prizes, which will be added to your approved earnings!

Good luck to everyone!

L_LGnar New Member

this is why i love this network :)

mubaraq0007 New Member

i am in love with this network

kanopt New Member

If you fall in one of those requirements are you instantly running or do you have to do something to enter the contest?

"$20,001" in 30 days?! :shock:
Jesus! do people make that kind of money here?! just wondering.

SC Mod User avatar
Global Moderator

kanopt wrote:If you fall in one of those requirements are you instantly running or do you have to do something to enter the contest?

All winners, please email support@sharecash.org after MARCH 1, 2015 to claim your prizes, which will be added to your approved earnings!

kanopt wrote:"$20,001" in 30 days?! :shock:
Jesus! do people make that kind of money here?! just wondering.

Yes, of course. There are people who make a lot of money here :)

anndela New Member

How do i make money?

SC Mod User avatar
Global Moderator

anndela wrote:How do i make money?

Did you already read tutorials from this forum? If not, then it should be your first step.

Support ShareCash Support

Congratulations to all the winners!

If you are a winner, please email support@sharecash.org to claim your prize, which will be added to your approved earnings!

Copyright © 2012 ShareCash LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy