January 2015 Registrations & Instant Cash Giveaways!

Descriptions and results for ShareCash contests.

Support ShareCash Support

1. New ShareCash members that register during the month of January 2015 will be eligible for Instant Cash Giveaways of up to $3,000!

PRIZE: The amount of the Instant Cash Giveaway will be determined by your total earnings for the first 30 consecutive days after the date you register in January.

30 Days Earnings------------------Instant Cash Prize

$ 500 - $ 1000 ----------------------------$ 100
$ 1,001 - $ 3,000 -------------------------$ 200
$ 3,001 - $ 6,000 -------------------------$ 500
$ 6,001 - $ 10,000----------------------$ 1,000
$10,001 -$ 20,000 ---------------------$ 2,000
$20,001+---------------------------------$ 3,000

If your total earnings for the first 30 days from the day you register in January fall in any of the above categories, please email support@sharecash.org after FEBRUARY 1, 2015 to claim your winning prize, which will be added to your approved earnings!

2. Old members from 2014 and before that have inactive ShareCash accounts, that have not earned in over three months, can email us to be entered into the contest, as long as they are now able to earn over $500 in 30 days from the day they register in January 2015.

Note: Current users may NOT open new accounts to enter this contest. We are able to detect this and will ban any affiliate who attempts to cheat our system in this way.

makie83 New Member

thanks

ANK360 New Member

its great

wawan04 New Member

thanks

Blackhatpc New Member

My brother wants to join sc under my refferal Can he join . We use Same wifi on our diffrent PCs so our IP maybe same . He is a good earner of cpa network . So can he join .

SC Mod User avatar
Global Moderator

Blackhatpc wrote:My brother wants to join sc under my refferal Can he join . We use Same wifi on our diffrent PCs so our IP maybe same . He is a good earner of cpa network . So can he join .

If he meets the requirements for a legitimate new account and receive his payout on his name and own bank account, you can make him your referral.

Blackhatpc New Member

What is the requirements for a legitimate new account.

And he will receive Payments In His Own Payoneer Account . Is it Okay For you

SC Mod User avatar
Global Moderator

Blackhatpc wrote:What is the requirements for a legitimate new account.

And he will receive Payments In His Own Payoneer Account . Is it Okay For you

If he can receive money on his own Payoneer account, then it's okay. :)

Support ShareCash Support

Congratulations to all the winners!

If you are a winner, please email support@sharecash.org to claim your prize, which will be added to your approved earnings!

Copyright © 2012 ShareCash LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy