August 2014 Contest Winners!

Descriptions and results for ShareCash contests.

Post September 5th, 2014, 7:01 am
Support ShareCash Support

nestx32 wrote:Hello, BlackJack4051 SC ID: 1797444 (Italy) 10 in the "Largest Net Revenue Increase") contacted me because he has problems to access your account. This is the message he sent me:

"The support does not answer me. I have sent 3 emails, but is not responding, I tried to create a new account, but nothing. I do not receive the activation email. I need a little help. Could you write in the thread that I can not enter / contact support / create new account on the forum"

Can you in some way help him?

Please when email us use more direct subject titles to your issues. In this case "I can't log in the forums" or "August Contest Winner Problem" would be more appropriate, instead of using "Activation Key", which sounds spammy and among hundreds of emails received daily, can easily be overlooked or automatically gone to spam/junk folder.

BlackJack4051, we found your email and restored your forum name.

Post September 5th, 2014, 7:26 am

"Sandman, vinemania, TonyViet, Brane, irishsoul, crysty1338, danny91, BlackJack4051 "

We've added your $100 winning prizes to your approved earnings!

Post September 5th, 2014, 7:51 am
BlackJack4051 Junior Member

nestx32 wrote:Hello, BlackJack4051 SC ID: 1797444 (Italy) 10 in the "Largest Net Revenue Increase") contacted me because he has problems to access your account. This is the message he sent me:

"The support does not answer me. I have sent 3 emails, but is not responding, I tried to create a new account, but nothing. I do not receive the activation email. I need a little help. Could you write in the thread that I can not enter / contact support / create new account on the forum"

Support wrote:

Please when email us use more direct subject titles to your issues. In this case "I can't log in the forums" or "August Contest Winner Problem" would be more appropriate, instead of using "Activation Key", which sounds spammy and among hundreds of emails received daily, can easily be overlooked or automatically gone to spam/junk folder.

BlackJack4051, we found your email and restored your forum name.

Thank you all for helping me!! :)

Finally I won a Contest! Thank you Sharecash!

Post September 18th, 2014, 5:56 am
wariat1478 New Member

#4 wariat1478 - SC ID: 740955 (Poland)
I hope it's not too late.
Thanks in advance Sharecash!

Post September 18th, 2014, 11:17 am

wariat1478 , we've added your $100 winning prize to your approved earnings!

Post October 3rd, 2014, 12:15 am
ohohRaii New Member

Good day! I won:
#5 ------oho**** - SC ID: 1870244 (Philippines)

I hope it's not late :(
Thank you so much!

Post October 3rd, 2014, 2:17 am

ohohRaii, we've added your $100 winning prize to your approved earnings!

Post October 9th, 2014, 11:25 pm
empTY_dark User avatar
Veteran

O M G i didn't noticed that I won. Is this still available? I doubtfully not. Anyways thanks SC team THE BEST ^_^.

Post October 10th, 2014, 4:30 am

empTY_dark, we've added your $100 winning prize to your approved earnings!

Post October 10th, 2014, 9:04 pm
empTY_dark User avatar
Veteran

yeahey, thanks a lot admin for giving me the price despite of the deadline and I appreciated it a lot. LONG LIVE Sharecash <3 <3 <3.

Copyright © 2012 ShareCash LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy