ShareCash Exclusive Software Collection Released!

Descriptions and results for ShareCash contests.

agus1994 New Member

:x

Support ShareCash Support

We've just released our brand-new Exclusive Software Collection, a new feature that gives you access to over 17,000 different software files and niches to promote! All files are accessible from the "Software Collection" page under the "Exclusive Content" menu section in your user panel, where you can view all 100+ categories of files, download them to test them out yourself, visit their websites to learn how to advertise them, and add them directly to your File Manager at the click of a button.

Our software collection spans an enormous array of diverse types of hiqh-quality software, containing everything from Linux distributions to word processors to video game emulators. While our collection contains many popular, well-known software files, it also contains thousands of lesser-known files that target unique niches that are much easier to rank for. Additionally, our collection includes many alternatives to popular, expensive software (such as alternatives to Photoshop and Camtasia Studio) that have large markets interested in them. Overall, this new feature provides you virtually limitless possibilities for highly-profitable, quality, legitimate new niches and revenue streams!

All software in our collection is licensed to allow distribution in exchange for payment, whether direct or ad-based, making promoting any file we provide completely legitimate and compliant with any advertiser's terms. Just like our eBook and Game Guide Collections, our Software Collection provides literally thousands of opportunities for affiliates to generate long-term profit from quality, legitimate content without having to struggle with niche research - something that no other network provides. We were extremely happy to see scores of affiliates earning thousands of dollars with our eBooks and Game Guides, and are confident that this new feature will prove to be even more profitable!

Here are some samples of software included in the collection:

DVDStyler
DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs. It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played on standalone DVD player, but also creation of individually designed DVD menus

XAMMP
XAMPP is a very easy to install Apache Distribution for Linux, Solaris, Windows and Mac OS X. The package includes the Apache web server, MySQL, PHP, Perl, a FTP server and phpMyAdmin.

OxygenOffice Professional - Office Suite
OxygenOffice Professional is an enhanced version of free OpenOffice.org, a multi-platform office productivity suite that is an alternative to Microsoft Office. It includes an enterprise-quality Word Processor, Spreadsheet Processor, Presentation Creator, and much more!

WinSCP
WinSCP is a SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is the secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. It uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports, in addition to Secure FTP, also legacy SCP protocol.

Daedalus
Daedalus is an established open-source Nintendo 64 emulator for Windows and the Sony PSP.

CamStudio - Desktop Screen Recorder
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs).

cpuminer
cpuminer is a multi-threaded, highly optimized CPU miner for Litecoin, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Currently supported algorithms are SHA-256d and scrypt(1024, 1, 1). It supports the getwork mining protocol as well as the Stratum mining protocol, and can be used for both solo and pooled mining.

VisualBoyAdvance
An emulator for Gameboy and GameboyAdvance systems.

Brain Workshop
Brain Workshop is a Python implementation of the Dual N-Back mental exercise. This exercise is the only mental activity that has been scientifically shown to improve your short-term memory (working memory) and fluid intelligence. (The study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23184506)

pdftohtml
Pdftohtml is a tool that transforms PDF files into HTML format.

phpMyAdmin
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add columns, execute any SQL statement, manage indexes on columns.

... and much, much more!

SC Mod User avatar
Global Moderator

I like it! Thank you ShareCash!

rogerranand User avatar
Elite

This is why ShareCash is the best in this PPD Business. Seeing it as true business and always having an vision about this business. I am really proud to be here and travelling the PPD journey along with you.

LEGIT FILES = TRUE BUSINESS . Thank you very much ShareCash. :)

"ShareCash"

- Savior of the PPD Industry -

kwakJhon1017 Junior Member

This is why sharecash is best in PPD business.

Newbies will not going to get a hard time finding niches.

Overaided New Member

Thank you SC! Does anyone know if we will get anymore game guides? :ugeek: I have had great success with the 2 offered currently! I would love to see more...
Regards

beetleskull991 New Member

Hello all!i am a newbie and i want to know if i have a site i can add this files there to promote them with TM sharecash offcourse

cicer0 New Member

How do we get the files

nunomak New Member

Thank you ShareCash...You're the best ;)

dess1971 New Member

Thanks. But how about having search box? Since it is huge collection, it is really not easy finding what you want.

Copyright © 2012 ShareCash LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy